Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Crafted Taste Brewing Supplies is committed to ensuring that diversity and inclusion is fostered as a core value across all aspects of the organisation. Crafted Taste Brewing Supplies models diversity and inclusion by valuing, respecting, and supporting all individuals regardless of their gender, age, medical choices, orientation, identity, disability status, ethnicity, cultural background, religious beliefs, socio-economic background, perspective, and experience. We believe an inclusive and diverse organisation supports and encourages all individuals to enjoy, and develop a passion, for home brewing.
Crafted Taste Brewing Supplies does not tolerate discrimination, harassment, exclusion or victimisation, and commits to building an inclusive organisation where people can confidently attend the business without fear or concern.
Our approach to diversity and inclusion is supported by several measures implemented, including:
- We encourage an inclusive and safe environment for all customers
- We welcome all individuals into the shop
- We provide no step and wide door access for wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Wide open planning aides in ease of movement within the store
- Most shelfing is a maximum of 1.2 metres tall to allow for easy access
- All displays are open and free of doors (except refrigeration unit)
- We assist with lifting and carrying items to customer vehicle
- We have an extensive online store which offers payment options
- We offer same day ‘click & collect’ service
- We offer Australia wide shipping